flyingshapes since 12.2016
Software developer and co-founder of a professional VR-design software for product designers.
- implementation in C# using SteamVR and Unity
Circonus Inc. (USA) 2015-2017
Design and implementation of a highly distributed online analysis tool for monitoring data of large scale computer centers with automatic fault detection and capacity planning features.
mg.softech since 2015
Training, consulting and software development
- regular IT-lectures for different groups from apprentices (mathematical and technical software engineering) to management consultants
Open source implementation of an autocompletion as a service: github.com/Completionary
Development and administration of a social Network with over 12000 registered users.
- first version using PHP, MySQL, Memcached
- ongoing redesign using Java, C++, Spring, MongoDB, LevelDB, Neo4J, Elasticsearch
- tools: github, SVN, Maven, Munin
NA62 @ CERN 2011-2015
Design and implementation of a high performance real-time data analysis system processing about 300 Gb/s raw data.
- software development in C++11 with TBB and ØMQ
- usage of low-level network driver pf_ring DNA by ntop
- own implementation of the UDP/IP/ethernet stack
- versioning with git flow
- tools: Eclipse, ZeroMQ, TBB, Boost, Icinga (Nagios), github
Linux administrator for a CERN particle physics group at the University of Mainz, Germany.